- Do you wish to optimize your time in order to improve your relationship?
- Have you been considering re-prioritizing your relationship as the pandemic slump begins to ease?
- Have you been yearning to take some time away from the hustle(?) to concentrate on your marriage without any distractions?
- Do you find it challenging to attend weekly couples therapy sessions due to conflicting schedules?
- Do you prefer to learn through immersive experiences rather than through shorter sessions?
- Are you currently at a stuck in your relationship and looking for a faster resolution?
Not everyone is suited for weekly couples counseling.
In some cases, a marriage or committed relationship requires more than just weekly check-ins. With so much to work through or limited time in your busy lives, it may take many couples therapy sessions before you begin to see the benefits of a weekly one-hour appointment, leading to additional anxiety about starting couples counseling.
A lot of our clients are successful individuals with packed schedules. Despite realizing that changes are necessary in their marriage, the stress of committing to weekly couples therapy appointments has kept them from seeking the support that they need. For some, the fear of leaving a one-hour session with unresolved conflicts and having to manage them alone for a week or two can be overwhelming. Others, on the other hand, face such deep-seated issues, that dedicating extended hours or a whole weekend is the only way to bring about meaningful change.
GOOD NEWS, YOUR WORRIES ABOUT WEEKLY COUPLES COUNSELING DON'T HAVE TO PREVENT YOU FROM DISCOVERING HEALING AND CLOSENESS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP. INTENSIVE COUPLES THERAPY IS WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK ON A BRIGHTER FUTURE TOGETHER.
Nurture your relationship with dedicated attention and consideration.
Questions you may have:
Who can benefit from intensive couples therapy?
- Couples with hectic work schedules and responsibilities that make weekly therapy sessions challenging to attend.
- Couples facing a crisis and/or a crucial turning point in their relationship.
- Couples who wish to strengthen their relationship by taking time away to reconnect and rejuvenate.
- Couples who travel frequently or live apart for an extended period of time.
- Couples who require a private and confidential setting to concentrate on their relationship.
What are the advantages of intensive couples counseling?
- It offers a comprehensive learning experience with ample opportunities for growth.
- You will receive concentrated attention from your therapist and each other, allowing for significant progress.
- It eliminates distractions, providing two full days dedicated solely to your relationship and to each other.
- It follows a structured approach that equips you with practical tools and strategies.
Do you offer shorter intensive options for couples who are not yet ready for a full weekend experience?
- Yes, we offer a one-day intensive and a mini-intensive (4 hours). These shorter intensives can help to establish positive progress in your relationship. They are ideal for couples who are not yet ready for a full weekend commitment, or those who want to jumpstart the couples counseling process, or who are seeking a relationship tune-up.
What does the 2-day couples intensive include?
- Comprehensive pre-intensive assessment and review of relationship strengths and areas of improvement (90-120 minutes of preparation).
- Two uninterrupted days of focused attention and care for your relationship.
- Personalized binders for each partner with helpful tools and insights from the intensive.
- A post-intensive summary and plan for next steps.
- A list of resources for ongoing relationship growth.
What’s included in the one-day couples intensive?
- Comprehensive assessment and review of strengths and focus areas for the day-long session (90-120 minutes of preparation)
- Private, distraction-free day dedicated to working on your relationship
- Customized binders for each partner with resources and learnings
- Resource list to continue building on what you learned during the intensive.