We are always on the lookout for dedicated mental health clinicians who are interested in joining our Sunrise Family.
If you can say yes to the following, we’d love to talk:
- Master’s Degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC) in the State of Tennessee (must be fully licensed)
- Available to hold at least 15 client sessions per week
- At least one year experience post-unrestricted licensure
- Committed to anti-racist work and are social justice oriented
- Want to be a part of a positive work community
For considerations, applicants must:
- Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a phone screening prior to an in-person interview.
*Due to COVID-19, we are conducting virtual interviews. The clinician will be providing tele-health as well as in person sessions.