“You must have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You do not have to have it figured out to move forward” – Roy T. Bennett
Life can sometimes leave us feeling overwhelmed or trapped. Finding someone who we can work through these experiences with may provide us with hope and strategies for the future. As a post-master’s level therapist, my desire is to help you process your experiences and emotions, develop coping mechanisms, and create skills to battle any distressing situations you may encounter. I believe that everyone can benefit from therapy and that reaching out for help is the first step to positive change. I am determined to provide a safe space where clients can explore their experiences without fear of judgment. I would be honored to be a part of your mental health journey.
On A Personal Note:
When I’m away from the office, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, cozy game nights in, creating a new painting, or hammocking with a good book.
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Austin Peay State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychological Science from Austin Peay State University
Areas of Specialty:
My areas of concentration surround young adults battling stress, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, relationship issues, suicidal ideation, and self-harming behaviors.
My clients often set goals such as:
- Decreasing negative self-view
- Creating safety with self and others
- Managing depression and anxiety
- Improving emotional awareness and management
- Setting boundaries
- Increasing healthy communication skills
- Increasing distress tolerance
- Discontinuing suicidal thoughts
- Halting self-harming behaviors
- Widening their knowledge and use of healthy coping mechanism
- Self Pay