Adulting is hard.
Your teenage years are behind you and now the future is at your fingertips, which everyone is reminding you of constantly. Your generation faces different obstacles than your parents’ generation. Student loans, home ownership, and wondering if having and raising children is doable in our world’s current state. All of these things are constantly bombarding you and everyone else in the millennial generation.
When you come to Sunrise Counseling Services:
- You will develop the skills to process painful childhood trauma so you can enjoy your adulthood
- You will find meaning and value in your new social life
- You will feel like you are on the right path in different aspects of your life
Who Benefits Most from Young Adult Therapy at Sunrise Counseling?
This form of counseling is best for young adults between the ages of 18 to 25 who are looking to find and make significant meaning in their life during this new phase of adulthood. Therapy for this age group can help you with:
- Establishing connections with new friends and romantic interests
- Improving your quality of life and establishing a solid foundation for the future
- Embracing major life transitions and the options you have
- Setting goals and schedules conducive to your educational and career goals